- Minimum of 5 years' experience with a Quantity Surveying Practice, Civil Engineering Contractor or Architects.
- Degree in quantity surveying
- To join our team, you should have mastery of real estate matters and related prices.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, AutoCad and experience of the BIM software.
- Ability to work alone and within a team. Good organizational skills.
- You are open, dynamic and rigorous.
- Ability to work on projects from start to finish (Technical & financial analysis, elaboration of technical specification & cost control).
- Ability to make decisions.
- You are creative and would like to excel in your domain
- Possible career progression according to your skills, ambition and commitment.
We are committed to continuously train our teams of quantity surveyors (BIM, technical trainings, etc…) so that they can communicate with both clients and architects.
AE75 is based in Paris 15 but travel may be required.